Whether you’ve got a long day of sightseeing and Instagramming ahead of you, or just an afternoon of back-to-back meetings, this is the sling bag for you. Small and compact, he’s got room for everything you need when you’re on the go.
Tablet Crossbody Bag, Tobacco
- Main pocket has a dedicated Tablet slip as well an organizer section for business cards, pens and dedicated pockets for mobile phones.
- Zipped RFID pocket (Click here for more info)- to protect and secure your bank cards. In addition the main pocket has enough space to carry headphone and your other tech /cables etc.
- 100% Recycled PET lining (Find out more here)
- The smaller front pocket has an ideal quick access pocket for your passports and boarding cards.
- Back zipped pocket - This pocket can be used for any additional item you need to keep secure. Small front zipped flap pocket - Perfect for any spare change you have.
Width: 23cm (9 inches)
Height: 27cm (10.6 inches)
Depth: 6cm (2.3 inches)
Weight: 1.5 kgs (3.3 lbs)
Our leather is a hand picked, tough and resistant full-grain which is beautiful, long-lasting and tanned using a traditional and natural vegetable tanning process. Full-grain leather is considered the strongest and most durable type of leather. It is designed to resist moisture and over-time look more beautiful, developing its own characteristics over the course of its life.
Jekyll and Hide are committed to the principles and practices that require respect for the animals and environment that allow for the production of our leather collections. Therefore, no harmful chemicals are used during our tanning process and we do not alter the hides in anyway, leaving each skin with its natural folks and marks intact.
Some of our products are RFID lined, this has been specifically designed to protect your Bank Cards and Passports from Identify theft.
Our Interiors are all made from a highly resistant Poly cotton which is durable, shrink and crease resistant and most importantly colour fast.
We also use only the highest quality Nickel fittings which are long lasting and stain resistant.
We deliver in South Africa within 7 days free of charge provided the order total is larger than R1500.00. If the order total is less than R1500.00 we charge a R60.00 delivery fee.
We deliver to Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Namibia within 7 - 14 days for a delivery fee of R200.00.
For delivery to any other international destination we charge R1400. The delivery time will be a minimum of 2 weeks. We make use of FedEx Shipping for all international orders. VAT & Duties to be paid by customer.
Please note that we do not offer a gift wrapping service at present.
The fabrics in this products are currently recycled from polyethylene terephthalate, better known as PET, which is the plastic used in almost all single-use drink bottles.
In the case of our linings, the PET is spun into a polyester yarn which is then woven into durable fabric.